Successful business on Instagram
Successful business on Instagram
More than 16 billion photos have been shared on Instagram. With an average of 55 million uploaded each day, that’s a lot of selfies. But it also means a lot of money for brands is invested for successful business, who figure out how to use the fast-growing social network. Instagram is a mobile application that allow the users to share their life stories and events, using the photos with lots of filters and captions. Similar to Facebook, photos are posted to a feed and followers can view what is being shared and leave comments or click on a ‘heart’ to ‘like’ the photo. Also people can tag a specific location to a picture. Similar to Twitter, users can view a feed of the most popular photos around the world from other public-sharing users or only view the photos in the feed of the people they are following.
For today’s world of teens and adults all of them are attracted towards the social media communication. The study found that Instagram plays a vital role for many teens and adults, attracting and inspiring them. An approximate number of 300 million users are active on Instagram sharing a huge number of 71 million phots and videos in a day.
Social media analysts Social bakers conducted a survey to discover what marketers are focusing on and what they’re not, and only 19% of marketers say that they give Instagram a major priority in 2014, while 23% say that they will not consider the platform at all. So if one can stand out above the competition and take notes from some of the best-performing companies on Instagram with these seven tips:
- Dynamic bio writing: write a bio that reflect you and your basic interests. This will let people know what your personality is, stating this will make easier for everyone to know more about you. Before talking to you the followers will want to have a little bit of knowledge about you so that the communication becomes easy and effective.
- First Impression are the last ones: By this we mean that what is visible to the user or the follower eventually the follower will setup the image in their mind. Upload a photo or video that reflect your brand’s supervision. This will not only help your brand more publishing but also more effective way to expose your capabilities. Accordingly this will help you to generate more and more followers. Suppose you are publishing your fashion clothing studio so corresponding to it, you must have images and videos of your clothing trends.
- Variety: Instead of posting four to five or much more pictures post either one or two, this will make more effective representation. Posting different and unique pictures and videos will not only help your presentation better but also efficient. Different occasion possessing different pictures.
- Perspective shifts: This one is for the brands that have the international audiences. Worldwide audience is a great way for marketing success. This will not outsource your brand but also make your brand more remarkable to the audience.
- Give a glimpse: Providing a brief description with each photo and video, it will not only look a better way to represent your pictures but also make people understand what actually the post is all about. Also it will be clear with description what the post is all about and why you posted them.
These are the few point that tell us how to make your business more popular among the globe and how presenting your post in a well manner can lead more number of followers.
Often some business uses Instagram for fastest growth. ARE YOU REALLY USING INSTAGRAMFOR BUSINESS? The answer to this question lets us focus on some great and remarkable business growth ever known some of these are mentioned here.
Inviting Engagements: forever21 has done a brilliant job of creating that connection on Instagram with their #whereintheworld campaign. Inviting engagement helps your business grow in a faster way.
Posting videos: Instagram also provide a facility for posting videos. But only 4% to 5% out of 500 of companies to adopt this key feature. Unlike companies like Starbucks made out on expandable use of this feature.
Leave a Comment